- End of tenancy cleaning in London is more important than most tenants realize. As such, it’s important that you get professional specialists like EOT Cleaning to deep clean your premises before the new tenants move in.
- When you are moving out of a rented apartment or other types of property, you will most likely be required to return the place back in the same condition as when you rented it in terms of cleanliness.
- Most rental properties in London require a deposit before moving in; one way to ensure you receive this deposit back when moving out is to return the premises back when it’s in its original condition or better. That is where an end of tenancy cleaning company will come in handy.
- By hiring a professional cleaning company, you can put your focus on what matters most to you, while at the same time putting an important cleaning task into the hands of a professional.
- However, there are several things to consider when it comes to finding the best end of tenancy cleaning company in London. The first will be determining what type of cleaning you require.
- You most likely know what elements need attention and will need to focus on companies that specialize in these elements such as commercial window cleaning, upholstery cleaning and carpet cleaning.
There are a lot of benefits to picking a professional end of tenancy cleaning, including:
- Ensure you get your deposit back
Property owners can quite rightly deduct some of your deposit if the property isn’t up to its previous standard by the time you’re leaving. By hiring a professional end of tenancy cleaning company, you can rest assured that nothing will be left that might hinder you getting your full deposit back.
- Make sure you get a good reference for future tenancies
If you are going to be moving into other rented properties in the future, it’s always handy to have a good reference from past proprietors. By taking that extra step and hiring a professional cleaner, you can be sure they will have no reservations recommending you as a good tenant for other landlords.
- Guarantee that no area is left out
Even the most thorough and well intentioned of helpers, whether it’s a friend or family member, may miss something; it could be behind the settee or on top of a cupboard. A professional cleaner will give your home a thorough, deep cleaning and their experience means that they know the areas that most tenants forget or leave out when cleaning.
- Save yourself the time and hassle
Cleaning an entire house properly can take up a large amount of your time. By hiring a professional to take care of the end of tenancy cleaning, you can sit back, relax and use your time to focus on moving into your new home instead. Often tenants will find that the cost of hiring a professional cleaning company is very reasonable considering the amount of time they would have to put in themselves.
These are just a few of the benefits associated with hiring a professional to take care of your end of tenancy cleaning here in London. If you decide to do it yourself and your landlord decides it’s not up to their standard, the chances are they will simply hire a professional themselves and pay for it out of your deposit.
EOT Cleaning has a load of experience offering professional end of tenancy cleaning services to tenants and landlords in London and surrounding areas; we can help you to organise a professional end of tenancy cleaning for your property. With our services, we assure you of a 100% deposit refund, your landlord will be impressed by our workmanship. Give us a call today, let’s discuss your options regardless of the budget you have at hand.